Bring sparkling style to the home with the Studio 16-Piece Cutlery Set, guaranteed to make your table shimmer with textural beauty.
Whether you’re planning a small, intimate affair or daring to impress with a decadent dinner party to remember, set the tone for your table with Studio. Featuring a horizontal ridge design with a unique textured effect, Studio cutlery brings an extra dimension to dining.
A heritage design, Studio was created for Viners in the early 1960’s by leading post-war Silversmith and Artist, Gerald Benney. Renowned for his unique silver artworks, texture became Benney’s signature style and an iconic expression of his work, which was later imitated through the intricate surface detail of Studio cutlery.
Part of the 18.10 portfolio, Studio is among some of the finest quality cutlery Viners has to offer. The hardwearing nature of Studio lends itself to its components, consisting of 18% chromium and 10% nickel. Whilst chromium gives cutlery rust-resistant properties, nickel enhances the resistance and adds weight for a quality feel and superior shine.
Dishwasher safe, the Studio collection not only delivers in the style stakes, it has been designed to stand the test of time offering a hard wearing and scratch resistant collection with a beautiful high shine finish. Comes with a 50 year guarantee.
With over 110 years of cutlery experience, Viners is a highly distinguished, much loved brand, steeped in British heritage. The company’s origins date back to Sheffield in the early 1900s. Since then the brand has continued to innovate and maintain its tradition of creating elegant, robust, high quality cutlery, knives and pans with a design-led finish. Viners also holds a Gold Trusted Service award from Feefo in recognition of the excellent service the brand provides to its customers through the Viners website
*The administrator of this competition is the Vows & Venues Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 5th July .
* The prize is a luxury cutlery set from Viners worth £55. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.