Have you been on the hunt for the perfect drink for your hen night? Or maybe you want the perfect first drink for your guests on your big day without breaking the budget. We may have just found it for you, Lambrini Blanc Fully sparkling!
Lambrini Blanc is the latest launch from well-known brand Lambrini in celebration of their 25 year anniversary, it was launched on Monday 4th March but Vows and Venues were lucky enough to try a bottle before the release…
Receiving a bottle of sparkling perry on a Friday morning to review is definitely a good start to the day, having to wait a full day to get home and sample it though is not!
Once all the housework was done I sat down with my bottle of Lambrini Blanc and a champagne glass, ready to relax in front of the TV.
I have to let you know Lambrini isn’t a new drink venture for me, (although it has been a few years) it used to be my choice of drink during university, it wasn’t too expensive and tasted good so was the regular choice when going for a girls night out. Fast fast forward to today and I haven’t had a lambrini experience in many years.
The first thing that caught my eye with the new ‘fully sparkling’ was the new bottle, with a full cover rather than the small sticker on the front, along with the real cork, gives the whole bottle a more high end feel. It reminds me of a bottle of Prosecco.
Upon popping the cork I was met with a smell that brought back many memories, the ‘Fully sparkling’ smells a lot like the original Lambrini. Pouring the golden fizz into my glass was like a blast from the past. My first sip was definitely worth the wait, the flavour was very subtle along with the fizz, creating a very refreshing fruity drink, that is nicely balanced. I find with some sparkling drinks the fizz overpowers the drink and reduces the flavour, but Lambrini seems to have got it spot on.
I would definitely recommend Lambrini Blanc to people, it is a lovely refreshing drink that I think is perfect for an evening in front of the fire, or for partying the night away with your hens.
Would you like to try some Lambrini Blanc?
We have been lucky enough to have a bottle to give away to one of our readers.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer this simple question.*
What anniversary is Lambrini celebrating this year?
Click the link below to enter
To learn more about what Lambrini is doing to celebrate its anniversary visit here. #BringTheSparkle
Terms & conditions: You must be over 18 to enter this competition and you may be asked to prove your age before the prize is deliered.
*The administrator of this competition is Vows and Venues Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 1st May 2019.
* The prize is a bottle of Lambrini Blanc Sparkling Perry. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.