It's not just the bride that wants to look their best on their big day. Grooms also want to make sure they are in peak condition when they wait at the end of the aisle, all eyes on them, for their wife to be to walk down to them. That's why Vows and Venues has teamed up with Stuart Miles, the UK's leading anti-ageing expert and founder of MilesYounger.com to bring our grooms this amazing prize... an exclusive one to one Grooming and Style consultation for your big day, with Stuart Miles. This can be over Skype for convenience.
According to Stuart, looking your best and well groomed has never been more important but it’s easy to miss things or be tricked into spending a fortune on pre-wedding treatments, just for the sake of it. To help you prepare for your wedding day, he has put together 5 simple and essential grooming tips for bridegrooms, read them here.
During your grooming and style consultation, Stuart will assess your current skin/hair condition and your personal style. He will come up with a plan that you can simply follow in the lead up to your wedding day. Stuart will advise you on certain products/treatments and all aspects of your personal styling just as he has done successfully with many other clients through his website milesyounger.com, including some celebrities.
Come the big day there will be no need for a last minute panic, you will look healthy, handsome and the best version of yourself you can possibly be.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize; a grooming and style consultation, all you need to do is answer this simple question that can be found in Stuart's essential grooming tips here.
According to Stuart what shouldn't you put on your face the day before your wedding?
Click the link below to enter!
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Vows and Venues Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 31st May 2018.
* The prize is a one to one grooming and style consultation with Stuart Miles sponsored by Stuart Miles. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on ‘Stuart Miles’ information. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.