Do you need some time to relax with your other half? Well you're in luck, Vows and Venues have joined with Buyagift to give you the chance to win a relaxing experience for two.
Buyagift is the leading provider of gift experiences in the UK and with over 4500 options to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect gift! Buyagift provide something for everyone, including once in a lifetime experiences such as bungee jumping and skydiving, adrenaline fuelled activities such as driving super cars and flying, to more relaxing experiences such as spa days, hotel breaks and gourmet meals, the perfect present for any bride and groom to enjoy, whether they want something relaxing or are a daring couple Buyagift surely has something for everyone. Regardless of what kind of relaxing pampering experience most appeals to all couples, we’ve got something to accommodate their needs. Buyagift have hand-selected the best of our spa and pampering experiences for the happy couple to enjoy, to create the finest selection of relaxing and rejuvenating treats that are sure to have them looking and feeling their best before or even after the big day. Whether they fancy relaxing in the warm bubbles of a Jacuzzi, enjoying a massage by a highly qualified masseuse or having a fashion makeover and taking part in your own photoshoot with a loved one, there is something to suit everyone!
You could win a relaxing experience for two - Relaxation for Two - Smartbox by Buyagift
You can choose from a selection of hand-selected spa and pampering experiences. Whether you fancy a massage or relaxing in a warm bubble jacuzzi. You can choose the perfect relaxing experience for you.
If you would like to win this relaxing experience all you have to do is answer a simple question.
How many gift experience options do Buyagift offer?*
To enter click the link below
Visit www.buyagift.co.uk to view the experience.
* Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Vows & Venues Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 30th April 2019.
* The prize is a Relaxation for Two - Smartbox by Buyagift. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.