Ye Olde Bell Hotel and Spa, conveniently located in a quiet village on the borders of Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire is the perfect spot a little pre-wedding pamper.
And now the award-winning country hotel and spa is offering Vows and Venue readers thechance to win an afternoon of pampering in their beautiful spa followed by a sumptuous three course dinner in their AA Rosette restaurant.
At the spa guests can relax and rejuvenate with one of the 10 thermal experiences or soak in the indoor/ outdoor vitality pool. A team of dedicated spa butlers are on hand to cater for guests’ every need and whim.
Diners are spoilt for choice when it comes to cuisine. The seasonal menu features traditional dishes in addition to classics given an innovative twist. Guests can choose betweenRestaurant Bar 1650, named after the year of origin, it features rich oak paneling and a stunning art deco style bar or the vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere of St Leger Bistro.
For brides and grooms searching for the perfect venue, Ye Olde Bell could be the dream location for the big day.
Their versatile spaces feature different styles and atmospheres ensuring the perfect day tailored especially to each couple’s needs. Their reception suites are fully licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships and they also have a 'Fairytale' Oak Pavilion in the gardens for an alfresco celebration!
The beautiful period hotel combines the traditional with contemporary luxury and in addition to their wedding spaces their 59 individually styled bedrooms, include beautiful suites and lodges, which are really popular with couples.
The spa is the perfect place to unwind pre or post wedding and provides full bridal and groom services, taking a further stress out of the big day.
Ye Olde Bell love hosting weddings and they pride themselves on ensuring couples have the most magical and memorable experience possible.
For more information on weddings at Ye Olde Bell or to book a tour visit www.yeoldebell-hotel.co.uk
Ye Olde Bell would love to welcome Vows and Venues readers to experience their beautiful hotel and spa and during February and March and readers can take advantage of a special rate of £139pp for spa and B&B based on 2 sharing when quoting Vows during booking.
Ye Olde Bell T&Cs
- Prize is for one winner plus their guest
- The prize includes spa access (3pm to 5.30pm) and three course dinner
- Excludes alcohol and any other drinks
- No cash or other alternative to the stated prize is available, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances the stated prize is no longer available, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize does not include travel.
- The prize must be redeemed within one year of the winner being announced and is subject to availability at time of booking.
To to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize please follow the Raffelcopter link below:
*The administrator of this competition is the Vows & Venues magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 20th April 2020.
* The prize is an Afternoon spa and dinner at ye Olde Bell. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 1 day a new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.