Capture your day and replace the traditional photo frame with this set of 3 Mini Chunks from The Sugar Shed https://www.thesugarshed.co.uk/. Using responsibly sourced wood from The Lake District, we guarantee these beautiful chunks will take pride of place in your home, allowing you to cherish your big day with a distinctive wow factor.
The Sugar Shed prides itself on capturing ‘your memories in grain’ and by not using a white ink when printing onto the chunks the natural grain of the wood shines through to produce an elegant and unique accessory, which is alive with a sense of history and heritage, from both your memories and the materials used.
Based in the Lake District, The Sugar Shed will print your selected photos onto beautiful pieces of sustainably sourced hardwood with each piece being hand finished before it leaves them. As the grain of every tree is completely different, each piece of wood is beautifully unique. Each chunk measures 10 x10x3cm. For those who might want a larger piece to display their day on you might want to have a look at their Sugar Board & Long Board options.
We have one set of Mini Chunks (worth £45) to give away simply answer the following question….
Mini Chunks are made from wood - where is the wood sourced from?
Terms & Condiitons
*The administrator of this competition is Vows & Venues Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 19th April 2019.
* The prize is a set of Mini Chunks. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.