Proudly Vegan is proud to be the only 100% vegan wine on the UK market - Move over meat eaters, the vegans are coming!
The trend towards a meat free diet is gaining pace with a reported 83% of 18-35 year olds knowing at least one person who is vegan, and 20% having prepared a meal for a vegan in the last week. According to the research, carried out by British wine company, Broadland Wineries, a quarter of us say that we are likely to have to prepare food or drink this Christmas for someone who is vegan, rising to a massive 41% amongst the under 35s.
Tellingly 42% of consumers assume that all wine is vegan friendly, which it certainly isn’t. According to Broadland’s Master of Wine, Dr Arabella Woodrow MW, ‘Egg white, gelatine and milk protein can all be used in the winemaking process. Proudly Vegan is the only wine on the high street which is 100% vegan, right down to the ink and glue on the label. And it tastes good too.’
Proudly Vegan Sauvignon Blanc 2017, Valle Central, Chile
Amazon £41.94 (case of 6)
This delightful Sauvignon Blanc from Chile’s Central Valley is zesty and refreshing with tropical fruit aromas of gooseberry, passion fruit and hints of mouth-watering fresh lime.
Served with risotto made with peas, green beans or asparagus; pasta with lemon and garlic, or with mushrooms braised with coriander and ginger or a herby salad.
Proudly Vegan Merlot 2016, Valle Central, Chile
Amazon £41.94 (case of 6)
This elegant, rich and fruity Merlot shows intense fruit flavours of cherry and plum intertwined with sumptuous aromas of coffee and chocolate.
Serve with fresh pasta with tomato, onion and garlic sauces, roasted Provençal vegetables, or roast butternut squash with herbs or light spices.
Vows & Venues and Proudly Vegan are giving you the chance to win a case of 6 Proudly Vegan wines!
To enter, simply click here and answer the following question:
What is the country of origin of Proudly Vegan?
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Vows and Venues Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 29th January 2019.
* The prize is a case of 6 Proudly Vegan Wines. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the article 'WIN A CASE OF 6 PROUDLY VEGAN WINES'. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.